Saffron, latin name Crocus Sativus L. is arguably the most expensive herb in the world, due to amount of time and energy it takes to harvest. The term saffron actually refers to the dried stigmas and top of the saffron crocus, a type of flower similar to safflower. It takes approximately 75, 000 saffron flowers to produce one pound of saffron stigma.
In traditional medicine, saffron has a sweet taste and cold properties, and is associated with the Heart and Liver meridians. Its main functions are to invigorate the blood, remove stagnation, clear the meridians and release toxins.
1. Used to enhance human immunity;
2. With the function of anti-tumor;
3. Can reduce cholesterol and increase fat metabolism;
4. Effects on respiration, under the conditions of atmospheric hypoxia enhances intracellular oxygen metabolism;
5. Used to keep kidney capillaries open, increased renal blood flow and promote inflammatory damage repair.
6. Its main function is to invigorate, to remove stagnation, to clear the meridians and release toxins;
7.It can be used to treat high fever, to help to damage blood clots and to inhibit cancer, the active ingredients, such as crocin, safranal;
8. Protocrocin is believed to have anti-cancer effects.
Buy 100% Natural Saffron
- Product Code: Saffron 001
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $3.50
Tags: saffron costco australia, negin saffron, Sargol saffron, pushal saffron, bunch saffron, shopping saffron, where to buy saffron, buy indian saffron, buy saffron spice, buy iranian saffron, where can i buy saffron, threads, buy spanish saffron, where do you buy